We invite applicants to submit their papers to be considered for the New Talent Award. The winner of the best paper will be invited to give a plenary talk at SciCADE09 in Beijing. All local expenses will be covered for this speaker, and the registration fee will be waived as well.
Who is eligible to apply:
- candidates must be under 35 as of January 1, 2009; and
- candidate must not have completed the PhD more than 4 years ago (that is, before January 1, 2005).
Submission guidelines for New Talent Award:
All entries for the New Talent Award will be considered by the SciCADE09 International Scientific Committee.
- Those wishing to be considered for the New Talent Award are invited to submit an electronic manuscript by email to the conference origanizer, Jialin Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deadline for New Talent submission is January 26, 2009.
- A candidate may submit a jointly-authored paper, but the entry must primarily be the original work of the candidate. In this case we ask that the manuscript be sent along with a statement from the co-authors agreeing to the submission and detailing the candidate¡¯s contribution to the paper.
This year, the New Talent Award at SciCADE09 goes to Dr. Daan Huybrechs. Congratulations!